[optacon-l] Re: Reading languages

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 22:31:42 -0600

Hi Dan!

That's a shame you had to give up your Optacon when you went to college,
not having it to use in Russian class.

I took a ten-week Russian class through adult education.  I took my Optacon
to class and read when it was my turn.  The Cyrillic alphabet isn't
difficult to read with the Optacon.

Debby

At 06:16 PM 1/26/2013, Dan Tevelde wrote

                                 --
                 mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.