[optacon-l] Re: Reading languages

  • From: "Dan Weiner" <dcwein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 08:06:15 -0500

Addendum:
Someone just wrote me private mail objecting to the use of the word idiot.
1. Those of you who read  know that I'm using it to  scorn and resentment
towards certain people and the   ways they might carry out policy, , and
would rather use that word than something stronger, my apologies though if
inappropriate.

Substitute the word "jerk" "punter" or anything else you like.

2. I am only referring to my experiences and have found people who are not
really on the same page as I am with blind rehab and I do think of them in
less than flattering terms because of how their decisions effect peoples'
lives.
Nothing meant to any personally here who might be in the rehab industry, I
would like to be friends with everyone, but I do believe what I am saying
about our system sometimes not doing what it needs to.

To the person who was annoyed with me, I am deeply flattered that you are
awake enough now to give every word of my message the servile attention it
does deserve, please keep it up as I enjoy adulation of that type
immensely--smile.

After all, it's only eight in the morning here in the US on the East Coast!

When I don't like a message, I either respond with my point of view, or
laugh and delete so obviously you take me quite seriously and as I say, I'm
truly humbled and gladdened.

End of off topic.

Dan W. and the crew