[optacon-l] Re: Preventive: Trying to Find Repairman

  • From: Pat Byrne <k9jau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:26:32 -0500

Kane,
At risk of being repetitive may I mention Leo Drehl; Visual Aids Electronics
7625 Hayvenhurst AV
Van Nuys, CA  91406
There is a unit nunmber, possibly 11, but the Braille is quite old
and indistinct.
I have spoken with Mr. Drehl in the past but wound up sending my
Optacon(s) to Richard Oehm.  Oehm is great and I have absolutely no
reason to doubt that Mr. Drehl is also competent.
These are the only Optacon repair people in the U S to my knowledge.
Now I'll look at the rest of todays email and see how many times you
have received this information.
Good luck.