[optacon-l] Re: Optacon is a hero once again

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 15:50:33 -0600

Hi Mary!

I wouldn't know where to begin doing my taxes.

Hurray for the optacon again.  Makes me long for a CRT lens again.  I
usually hate those captias.

Debby

At 11:11 PM 2/3/2012, Mary Emerson wrote

                                 --
                 mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.