[optacon-l] Re: Optacon comes through, again

  • From: "Laurel Jean" <laurelj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 16:06:31 -0500

Hi, y'all.

I love hearing stories like this.  My optacon has as prominent a place on my
desk as my computer and other technology.  In the time it takes to open a
program, place the paper into a scanner and process what has been written on
the page, I am able to flip on the Optacon and just start reading.  I'm a
little spoiled by my scanner when it comes to reading very large amounts of
text, but the Optacon is still the best for convenience and accuracy.

Have a blessed day!

Laurel