Marco from Italy

  • From: "David Arocho" <darocho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 08:34:17 -0400

I would like to contact Marco from Italy who is on this list, but have
erased all his messages so cannot reach him via his email.  I would
appreciate it very much if Marco could contact me at darocho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
I am interested in  the blind community in Italy in general which is beyond
the scope of this list.

Thanks.
David