[optacon-l] Re: Handwriting and Skype Video

  • From: Rachel <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 22:58:48 -0400

I do have a webcam and have thought of this idea before.  The problem
is that the print would have to be large enough for the sighted
person to see it and make sense of it.  My brother was easily able to
tell me what was in a soup can when I held it up to the camera; but
when I tried other types of print, it simply was impossible because
it wasn't big enough.  This was my experience with this, but maybe
others have had different experiences.
Rachel