RE: Batteries Plus (was repairing units)

  • From: "Westmoreland, J. R." <jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 10:02:53 -0600

I spoke with Richard about this specific issue.
They can repair the cable.
I don't know about buying a new one out-and-out but you could ask.

I'm going to have one repaired because the cables eventually, at least
=66or me, go hard as a rock and won't bend or just split over time.
Richard indicated that a cable rebuild was on the order of $350.
I don't remember what they went for new because my unit was always under
maintainance, a big laugh that was I just purchased a new two, or maybe
three, year agreement when TSI decided to not deal with the optacon any
more.
That turned out to be a well spent several hundred dollars. <fronw>

J. R.

J. R. Westmoreland
PacifiCorp I/T Telecom Network Support
Phone: (801) 220-4784