[optacon-l] Re: Another thing about the Acer V173B Display

  • From: "don bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:25:54 -0700

Mary,

Glad you got it going with no real problems and figured it out.  I'll
have to try it with this monitor.  Not sure if it's actually lcd, but
it's one of the flat ones with several buttons below the screen.  I
don't know which button does what and it obviously needs adjusting for
the optacon to read it, but I'll get it figured out.

Don