[openyourmind] Fwd: LookTel Money Reader International Update

  • From: anna-maria foskolou <firefly.tinos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OPENYOURMIND@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:25:42 +0300

-------- ?????? ?????? --------
????:   LookTel Money Reader International Update
??????????:     Tue, 7 May 2013 13:10:12 -0700
???:    LookTel Info <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
????:   undisclosed-recipients:;

Friends of LookTel,

I wanted to let you know that LookTel has just released the international update to the LookTel Money Reader!**

LookTel Money Reader now supports 21 currencies including the US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, with new bills, Japanese Yen, Bahrain Dinar, Kuwaiti Dinar, Saudi Arabian Riyal, UAE Dirhams, Brazilian Real, Hungarian Forint, Indian Rupee, Israeli Shekel, Mexican Pesos, New Zealand Dollar, Russian Rubles, Belarusian Rubles, Polish Zloty, and the Singapore Dollar. Also, look for minor recognition performance enhancements!

The app can be downloaded here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/looktel-money-reader/id417476558?mt=8 If you know of anyone in these countries that could benefit from the added currency databases, help us spread the word!

Also, for new iPhone users, our new free LookTel VoiceOver Tutorial app provides a basic introduction to VoiceOver and the gestures used throughout iOS. Persons new to VoiceOver and iOS are guided through the tutorial with a pleasant mix of facts and entertainment. This would be a great teaching tool for new iPhone users so that they can take advantage of apps like Money Reader!

If you like what we do, please share the news, tweet, or tell people about us and help people find us!

Thanks!

- The LookTel Team