[opendtv] Re: Sinclair should be ashamed...

  • From: DISMO@xxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:21:15 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/2004 5:31:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I think there are a number of us of my generation who are not at all
ashamed of our stance against the war in Vietnam as it dragged on and
became progressively more embarrassing.
The Sinclair attempt at "Stolen Honor" may not have the predicted effect
on us in light of the current situation in Iraq.
Exactly. Chicken hawks in Washington and their supporters in the heartland
may think that Kerry's history as Vietnam vet-turned-protestor will work
against
him. Quite the opposite could prove true. They forget that millions of us
were protestors too. Let "Stolen Honor" roll.

Barry Willis