[opendtv] Re: Plasma

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 22:12:14 -0800

Another bad technological choice, if you ask me, which you are now
compounding by not wanting to pay the real price.

There is an upside, assuming (big assumption) that the problem has been
diagnosed properly: the screen is probably more expensive than any board.

But, replacing yourself is just laughable.  Will you then calibrate it?
Using what skill and which equipment?

John Willkie