[opendtv] Re: Plasma

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 09:22:22 -0500

Not a good wrestler. Didn't know I was bickering. But will cease and
desist from responding to any post by John as of now. I am tired of it
to.

Bob Miller

On 12/7/06, Dave Bittner <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Honestly, can we just schedule a pro-wrestling-style cage match
between you two at Caesars Palace this year at NAB and just be done
with this bickering once and for all?