[opendtv] Order of the Iron Test Pattern

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Television Technicians Discussion Group <tv-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tech-Fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Broadcast Radio Technical Forum <radio-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:51:01 -0700

Be thou advised that the Order of the Iron Test Pattern will hold its annual meeting during NAB on Monday, April 20th at 5:30 PM in the North Hall in the ESE booth #N3124. All "survivors" of the broadcast industry are welcome to attend.

Suggestions for recipients of our various awards are most welcome: "The Iron Meaningless Award" "The Survivor of the Year Award" and any other ridiculous award we can think of. Please address your correspondence to Awards@xxxxxxxx <mailto:Awards@xxxxxxxx>.

Fictitiously,

Your Sagacious Pixel

***1*980 25th St.
Florence, OR 97439