[opendtv] Re: NAB Get Together

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OpenDTV Mail List <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Bill Hogan <billhogan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:49:16 -0700

At 11:57 PM -0700 4/20/04, Bill Hogan wrote:
>Craig:
>
>Could you repeat the details if there is a get together on Wednesday
>evening?
>
>If happening, Where and when.... call you on cell phone?
>What's the number again.
>
>Post to the group....
>
>--Bill

Those who want to get together for dinner tonight should meet at the
DTV Drafthouse, in the lobby of the upper level of the South Hall. We
will then see how many people show up, reach consensus on where to
eat, and figure out how to get there.

Those interested, can also plan to come back to the house we are
renting after dinner to help us finish off some of the $200 worth of
beers we bought Saturday, along with two of my new homebrews.

If anyone needs to cotact me, my number is 352-258-2543.

See you tonight!