[opendtv] Re: "Is Wal-Mart Good for America?"

  • From: "Cliff Benham" <cliff.benham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:07:05 -0500

If you try to buy a DVD at WalMart, you can only find the 4:3 version
and no widescreen versions. The CDs they sell are only the most popular
pop-artists, and they carry very few classicl CDs which are mostly by
unknown East European orchestras. It's like the bargain-bin LP records =
the=20
supermarkets used (?) to carry.=20

The electronic equipment they sell, including HDTV displays, are mostly=20
unknown brands, with only the very low end of name brand products for =
competition.

If your only concern is price, then WalMart is for you.=20

If you are looking for a quality product with more features, shop
at a more upscale store.