[opendtv] Interlace Display

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV Forum <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:57:32 -0500

FYI, based on the complex interlaced content I provided, attendees at the HPA Reference Monitoring Symposium could see how different monitors reacted to different content. If I recall correctly, one "surprising" finding was how well some of the cheaper monitors did relative to some of the more expensive ones.

FYI, Sony's OLEDs display interlace as interlace.

TTFN,
Mark