[opendtv] Have tablets materially affected television.

  • From: Mike Tsinberg <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 17:03:14 -0500

I have a question: have appearance of tablets such as iPad's materially
affected television production or reception for content such as movies, news,
games and etc? My quick check indicate that about 40 million or so iPads are
sold so far. The viewing of video on iPads is very popular.

Mike Tsinberg
Http://www.keydigital.com