[opendtv] Re: HDMI capture

  • From: "Adam Goldberg" <adam_g@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 16:01:55 -0400

John,

It clearly wasn’t just the BF, if as you say, it’s generally broadcast.  My
best guess has to do with the CGMS-A being set to copy never.  Or, more likely,
both bytes set to ‘111 1111’, which would yield Macrovision turned on, Copy
Never, Broadcast Flag and Analog Source.  Either of the first two could yield a
refusal to record reasonably.