[opendtv] Re: Freedom from 8VSB

  • From: Bob Miller <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 01:20:04 -0400

I do enjoy this. Always told the LPTV community that either they got
something that works or they were toast. Now that the Republicans have
the House it may not be so easy. If Joe Barton has anything to do with
it forget it. He is an intensely stubborn and stupid person. Maybe he
will be too busy making the oil industry happy to notice broadcasting.

Bob Miller