[openbeosnetteam] Re: Where next?

  • From: "Bruno G. Albuquerque" <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 23:38:08 EST (-0300)

> As I've reached a crossroads, can we try to arrange an IRC meeting to
> talk
> about where we go next?

Count on me. Now I have BeOS at work! :)

> We also need to draw up a list of things that we need done and see if
> we can
> find volunteers. Also need to try and get some work on the
> preferences app
> done as with the kernel drivers this can now actually be written and
> it'll
> be able to do things!

I guess we could use the model used by BoneYard. It seems good eough to
me. One thing we really should do is to provide an easy way fdor users
to set their network stuff up without having to use shell toosl... OTOH
we must also provide all standard shell tools for advanced users (that
will come later, of course, when we actually have tcp and all).

-Bruno

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Chicago law prohibits eating in a place that is on fire.