[openbeosnetteam] Re: Select code...

  • From: "David Reid" <dreid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:29:01 -0000

In fact this is the code...

static status_t net_socket_select(void *cookie,
                                  uint8 event,
                                  uint32 ref,
                                  selectsync *sync)
{
        dprintf("net_socket_select!\n");
        dprintf("\tevent = %d\n", event);
        dprintf("\tref = %d\n", ref);;
        dprintf("\tsync = %p\n", sync);

        return B_OK;
}

static status_t net_socket_deselect(void *cookie,
                                    uint8 event,
                                    selectsync *sync)
{
        dprintf("net_socket_select!\n");
        dprintf("event = %d\n", event);
        dprintf("sync = %p\n", sync);

        return B_OK;
}

device_hooks openbeos_net_server_hooks =
{
        net_socket_open,
        net_socket_close,
        net_socket_free,
        net_socket_control,
        net_socket_read,
        net_socket_write,
                net_socket_select,
                net_socket_deselect,
        NULL, /* Don't implement the scattered buffer read and write. */
        NULL
};

david