[openbeosnetteam] Re: One small step for net team, but... but one small step forward?

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:52:23 +0100 CET

Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't think it is a good idea to generate anything in the `src'
> subtree.
> But I suppose, you simply want to make jam find the respective source
> files. This can be done by adding their directory to the search paths
> for
> source files, like:
>
>   SEARCH_SOURCE += [ FDirName $(OBOS_TOP) src foo bar ] ;

Now, that would be the perfect solution - I wonder why I couldn't find
it since Ingo already introduced me to that trick for the BFS test
applications :-)
Thanks!

> CU, Ingo

Welcome back! :-)
BTW we had some build issues while you were away (sure thing :-), but
it's somewhat solved now - jam seems to have some stupid limits built
in.

Adios...
   Axel.