[openbeosnetteam] Re: One small step for net team, but... but one small step forward?

  • From: "Philippe Houdoin" <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:05:14 +0100 (added by postmaster@wanadoo.fr)

> > > If I implemented it correctly, it doesn't depend on FD_SIZE at
all,
> > It's NOT implemented correctly (fd_set fields in a struct, no
dynamic
> > sizing of the array).
>
> Do you mean the kernel version is not implemented correctly? If so
what
> do I have to fix?

No, no, I was talking *only* about the libnet.so select.c:r5_select()
hack for R5.

The select() implementation in OBOS kernel looks fine as far as I could
tell, and
indeed doesn't depend on FD_SIZE at all.

-Philippe

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

"Life is like a bowl of soup with hairs floating on it.  You have to
eat it nevertheless."
                -- Flaubert