[openbeosnetteam] Off for one week

  • From: "Emmanuel Jacobs" <emmanuel.jacobs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 08:45:00 +0200

Hi guys,

Just to tell you I'll be off this list for one week (until friday).
I have to go in Italy for my work... Sad news isn't it ? ;-)

I had two hard weeks at work so I hadn't so much time for OpenBeOS lately
but as soons as I'm back I'll continue with the process of building some
texts for the Network Specs.

Can you please post some news too so we can all know about each others ?

   Regards,

     Emmanuel

PS: Jean, Peter have you already subscribed the OpenBeOsNetTeam list ? If
not, please do so as soon as possible please.