[openbeosnetteam] Re: Dragonfly or FreeBSD nestack? was Re: Mailing lists and network team questions

  • From: "Fredrik Holmqvist" <fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:56:05 +0100

FreeBSD sounds more tempting to me to, unless we can replace lwkt to use
Haiku's API and gain something from it.
I highly doubt we would gain much, maybe Joseph is the person who can make
an educated guess if it's something we even want to do.

If we can choose FreeBSD maybe it's time to look at what modules we need and
the tasks for those.

/Fredrik Holmqvist, TQH

--
Fredrik Holmqvist
Chaordic: things that thrive on the edge of chaos with just enough order to