[openbeosnetteam] Re: BNet*

  • From: "Philippe Houdoin" <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 22:16:41 +0200 (added by postmaster@wanadoo.fr)

Jonas once wrote this:
>> As soon as /current/src/kits/net/libnetapi/ will be created,
>> we could put these there and, if you want, could you finish it?
>
> I don't know how well the code works, but it seems
> pretty complete, apart from the BArchivable stuff.
>
> No promises though.
> Commitment is not my department. :P

BTW, if you can't / want anymore finish the BNet* classes
implementation, tell me,
Michael Phipps tell me that his own C++ code finisher, Scott, is
available (or was last tuesday).
Obviously, I'm not worrying about your ability to do this task... ;-)

The current code is fully in the /current tree now:
/current/headers/os/net/Net*.h
/current/src/kits/net/libnetapi/*

-Philippe

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

"If you understand what you're doing, you're not learning anything."
                -- A. L.