[openbeos-midi] Re: BMidiPort is finished

  • From: Louis Florit <florit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 02:46:06 -0500 (EST)

Just as a side note, I've been using unit testing for my projects and it
works really nicely.  You test certain conditions on a function or method
and depending on the outcome pass or fail.  Note thatyou can create unit
tests that cause a failed condition to occur and that i itself is passing.

The good thing about it is when you've a full set of unit tests for a
library, you can continue work on the library or code and not worry that
the part you're working on broke something else- or if you did, you might
find out about it sooner.