[openbeos-midi] Status update

  • From: "Matthijs Hollemans" <matthijs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:28:58 +0100

Hi all,

Not much to mention this week. I have been busy filling the gaps in
the midi2 API documentation. In addition, I also figured out most of
the protocol between midi_server and libmidi2, just to learn from
the way Be did things. Although it is certainly possible to clone
this protocol, I want to do certain things differently. Anyway, the
work on that is not finished, so I'll be continuing it the coming
week. Time permitting, we should have a pretty complete description
of the midi2 kit by the end of next week.
--
Matthijs