[ola] Re: magic realism

  • From: Antonio Torres <antonio_torres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 08:34:13 -0800

I am attaching a few 1-page stories that can bu used for first year spanish
during second semester. If you want to get the rest of the stories go to
teachersdiscovery.com and purchase the book there:) I know Ricardo got it
and I think he really likes it.

This discussion thread reminded me to share it with you all:)

Antonio