[ola] awesome game idea for circumlocution/other stuff

  • From: Nanosh Lucas <nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 22:45:12 -0700

This is a great idea… I haven't tried it yet, but I am certain it will work out.

Each student has a card with a definition of a word in Spanish on it. You can
have students write the definitions, or you can have some readymade. Have a
stack of backup cards.

Goal: Get as many cards as you can.
Method: Play rock, paper, scissors to determine who gets to go. The person who
wins gets to guess the other person's card. If the guesser gets it right, he
gets to keep the card. The loser can grab a new card from the reserve stack.

I'm pretty sure this could be modified in other ways.

Hope you like it!

Nanosh