[ola] Re: Wishlist...

  • From: Tracy Patterson <Tracy.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:09:30 +0000

Hey Nanosh,
How do you find grants? I really want to build a Spanish library... With
shelves and everything in my room!

On a different note, Sorry I wasn't at OLA yesterday, it was my birthday!!
Anyhow, I cant find my book:( Did you order yours already? I bought one for
Franky and Shauna too. Maybe we could loan you one of those? I am headed to the
coast this weekend! Yahoo!
Happy Dr.Seuss' Birthday!!

Tracy Patterson
Profesora de español