[ola] Re: Suggestions and input

  • From: Jody Soberón <jodysoberon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:20:40 -0800

Good morning Lori and Troy et. al.,

Thank you so much for your responses. I can't tell you how beneficial it is
being so far removed from other OWL classrooms to hear your feedback and to
also now you face some of the same problems that I have in the class.
I also really appreciate the time you took to respond and hope it is
helpful to others as well.

I would really LOVE it if there were others who could share their insights
so as to benefit each other and newer OWLers. AT this point I am just
working out what structure, timing.

Warm regards,

Jody