[ola] Re: Sub Plans

  • From: ANGELA STEPHENS <ASTEPH1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:46:27 -0800

Tagging on to what Troy has here, I have my kiddos keep track of words that
they recognize and then we create a vocab list based on what they heard and do
an exercise using circumlocution to explain the vocab rather than translate it.
 The kids really enjoy the fact that they can understand bits and pieces and
often times even more, depending on their level.
Hope you feel better soon!
Angie