[ola] Semester 2 Start

  • From: Colin Oriard <colinoriard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:13:08 -0800

Hi all,
So first off, big ups to me for surviving my first semester teaching in the
States, implementing OLA and doing it with a very diverse impoverished
population.
I must get better and it must get easier.
Second semester starts on Wednesday and I'm curious if I could get some
suggestions for good community building questions as we recap the first
semester, how it went, and how we move forward and improve.
Any ideas out there would be much appreciated, thanks,
Colin