[ola] Re: Riesgo Sismico en America Latina

  • From: Eliza Pfeifer <epfeifer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 11:24:32 -0600

Thanks ladies, these are great for class.   I have a Spanish Two class,
that I am planning to talk about earthquakes on Monday, but  haven´t
written my progressions.  I was thinking about having them respond to
headlines or fotos and then talking about disaster types, how to prepare
for disasters, ways to help people in emergencies or why people live in
high risk zones for earthquakes, floods, tornados,  fires, etc . .

What have you done?  or What are you thinking of doing?

Thanks!

--
*Eliza Pfeifer*
Spanish Teacher