[ola] Re: Partner changing question

  • From: Colin Oriard <coriard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 20:23:11 +0000

?I don't completely follow.
In my situation, every one is in pairs, but there is one person left over, he
or she must form a group of 3. Then the next round when we change partners, I
struggle to get those 3 kids all to new partners, while also having a different
group of 3 somewhere else?

Colin Oriard
Profesor de español 1/2 & 3/4
Grant High School