[ola] OWL groups

  • From: Darcy Rogers <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 19:31:20 -0500

What a great idea!! Anyone else who is interested in starting local groups,
please do a shout out for your location. There are teachers in a lot of
different states & cities. Some cities/states include: the Boston area, DC
area, CO, Ohio, NH, Seattle area, FL, and more!

If you want to know if there is someone in your area, let us know and we can
get you connected.

There have been more teachers recently getting involved in French, Japanese,
Chinese & Arabic, so let us know if you would like specific ideas or support in
a certain language.

Support can also be provided as far as ideas for meetings, resources, etc.

So awesome to see y'all collaboratively supporting each other. That's what it's
all about!

Hit 'reply' if it pertains to the group, otherwise send requests to
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Abrazos!!
Darcy & Annie

Enviado desde mi iPhone