[ola] OLA in Portland!!

  • From: Darcy Rogers <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Montgomery-trotter Tymothi <tmontgomery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Blount Jessica <jblount@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "hurricanetumbao@xxxxxxxxx" <hurricanetumbao@xxxxxxxxx>, Tracy Appleyard <tappleyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Hannah Pratt <hannahpratt@xxxxxxxxx>, "ctruszkowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ctruszkowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "alfredobelanger@xxxxxxxxxxx" <alfredobelanger@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "aanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aanderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 12:34:02 -0700 (PDT)

hOLA a todos!!! I don't know how many of you will be in, near, or around
Portland on March 27-28, but I will be up there for a couple days, and thought
it might be fun to get together for a lunch, dinner, or libations on one of
those days.  Let me know if you think you might be interested and around!!!!!
Also, bring any new teachers and we could spread the love!!

Abrazos and Happy Spring Break!!!!
-Darcy :)