[ola] Kids speaking too much English???

  • From: Heidi Hewitt <heidihewitt13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 12:04:43 -0500

Hi all,

So, I have an idea from Ricardo that I HAVE to share.

Every day, each class gets E S P A Ñ O L written on the board (adapt to
your language). When someone speaks English, a letter gets erased off the
end. When all the letters are gone, the class gets a "test." This has
worked WONDERS in all of my classes and especially in my most difficult
class. Thank you, Ricardo, for this genius idea. I highly suggest it for
everyone. I started this week and it's been the best yet!

Have a good week,
Heidi