[ola] Re: 9 months!?

  • From: Harris levinson <hlevinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:06:43 -0700

Hi Ashley,

Perhaps it's time for the students to step up in the lesson department.
Might you ask them as individuals, pairs, or in groups to develop three
ideas they have for working with the language, the vocab, a cultural
component, lo que sea, and then agree to teach the class their best one.
You could also put stipulations on the activities, of course, if you were
looking for specific areas to be covered.

Best of luck with your last trimester, Ashley.
Harris

--
Harris Levinson
Teacher, Adviser