[ocho] This months OCHO meeting.

  • From: "Clint Scarborough" <ke5wys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ocho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 13:57:20 -0500

Hi All,
    The place for this months OCHO meeting is my place (1514 Turning Leaf Lane,
Garland, TX 75040).  My phone # is 214-497-1399 in case you get lost.  The date
and time
is Sunday the 30th at 2pm.  I will provide hot dogs and turkey dogs, beer, and
cokes.  If you want to bring anything chips and dips, etc or anything you would
like to grill for yourself would be nice.
In terms of activities I have a hf rig, 2m/70cm, a few HTs, and a Yaesu 857D we
can play on.  You can bring any project that you want to work on, but keep in
mind that I have a very small lot, so long wires, etc might be out.
I have a full set of tools so you don’t have to worry about bringing that.
Please rsvp.

I hope you can make it,

Clint KE5WYS.