[ocho] This months OCHO meeting.

  • From: Clint Scarborough <ke5wys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ocho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ocho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 14:17:43 -0500

 Hi All,
 The place for this months OCHO meeting is my place (1514 Turning Leaf
Lane, Garland, TX 75040). My phone # is 214-497-1399 in case you get lost.
The date and time
is Sunday the 30th at 2pm. I will provide hot dogs and turkey dogs, beer,
and cokes. If you want to bring anything chips and dips, etc or anything
you would like to grill for yourself would be nice.
In terms of activities I have a hf rig, 2m/70cm, a few HTs, and a Yaesu
857D we can play on. You can bring any project that you want to work on,
but keep in mind that I have a very small lot, so long wires, etc might be
out.
I have a full set of tools so you don’t have to worry about bringing that.

 I hope you can make it,

Clint KE5WYS.
PS please feel free to bring guests, and rsvp!