[obosgamekit] Re: Assignments

  • From: "Vitaliy Mikitchenko" <vitviper@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obosgamekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:47:36 -0800

>For now, I'd say a list of tasks, and who's working on them, just so that we
>don't have our wires crossed, and we know who to ask about any particular
>component of the project. A team list might be nice also. And I don't know how
>much directory space you've got, but maybe we could throw any common docs in a
>folder somewhere?

Gotcha. What do you mean by common docs? I have UNLIMITED usage (twu.net:
$5/month).

>As for location, anywhere is good as far as I'm concerned (except maybe
>Geocities -- I *hate* popups). I'll set the url as the list webpage on the
>freelists page, and maybe add a small message header/footer to list messages
>as well.

I have no popups (I DO pay $5/month...). So that's no problem :). I'll just use
my site and have the admin setup a subdomain gamekit.magep.com to point to
magep.com/gamekit/

Vitaliy Mikitchenko (aka "VitViper"), Lead Programmer, Mage Productions
(http://magep.cjb.net/

Free, BeOS-friendly email accounts: http://BeMail.org/
BeOS News and Community: http://www.BeGroovy.com/