[obol] eBird Alert- Marion County Seabirds no

  • From: jeffharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "OBOL" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 12:09:45 -0400

Before anyone gets excited, the eBird alert reporting seabirds at Eagle Marsh,
Ankeny NWR, Marion County is the result of a poorly located checklist. I looked
at the checklist, and it is a report from the coast, and I don't know why the
reporter selected a hotspot at Ankeny for the location. As Marion County
reviewer, I invalidated the whole checklist, and have written to the reporter
about changing the location.

Good birding,
Jeff