[obol] Re: Yellow-headed Blackbird near Baskett Slough NWR

  • From: Stephen Deagle <sdeagle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bmwboarder@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 14:24:52 -0700

At Ridgefield NWR, on Friday, April 4, we saw a singing male YELLOW-HEADED
BLACKBIRD (before the road curves to the left on the first straight
stretch...have seen them there before), WOOD DUCKS (2 males, 2 females), and
lots of TREE SWALLOWS. These are probably no big find, but it was exciting for
me, kind of a newbie. Let me know if I shouldn't post more common birds on this
list! I am new to it!
Thanks,
Susie Deagle