[obol] Winter Wings Festival welcomes Richard Crossley in February 2015

  • From: David Hewitt <dhewitt37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Klamath Basin Bird News <klamathbasinbirdnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rogue Valley Birds <rv-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, cobol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tweeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 12:07:00 -0700

I know many readers will see this on multiple listservs; sorry about that.

The 2015 Winter Wings Festival will take place in Klamath Falls, Oregon
over Presidents Day weekend, February 12-15. The event is organized by the
Klamath Basin Audubon Society. Please plan to join us for another great
year!

We're sticking with the expanded schedule of 4 full days of events,
focusing especially on raptors and waterfowl. We'll have Richard Crossley
joining us as the headliner as well as Jennifer Wu, a renowned Canon
Explorer of Light photographer. There will be plenty of field trips,
workshops, and other events, as well as a special Saturday for families.

The schedule of events is nearly finalized and online registration should
go live in early to mid-December. Many of the field trips sell out within a
few hours, so plan ahead!

http://winterwingsfest.org
1-877-541-2473
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We hope to see you in the Klamath Basin in February!

Dave Hewitt
Klamath Falls