[obol] Upcoming Birding Event in Seaside

  • From: "Melyssa Graeper" <necanicumwatershed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 13:41:35 -0700

Hi all-

I wanted to let you all know that we're holding our annual fundraising event
again this Saturday from 10-2 at the Bob Chisholm Community Center in
Seaside, OR. Head to http://www.necanicumwatershed.org/ to see the event
flier for more information. We'll have plenty to do indoors (since the
weather sounds WET!) including free bird houses to build, sunflower seeds to
plant, grocery bags to decorate, plus raffle and silent auction items, door
prizes, food, and LIVE BIRDS from the Wildlife Center of the North Coast.

Money raised from the event helps to fund the osprey web cam in Broadway
Park. Watch our website for news of their arrival and to watch the camera.

I do hope you'll join us. Please feel free to contact me with any questions,
or if you'd like to provide an item for either the raffle or silent auction.

THANK YOU,

Melyssa Graeper

Coordinator/Executive Director

Necanicum Watershed Council