[obol] Re: Subject: Golden-crowned Sparrow with White Throat Date

  • From: Andrew Mattingly <amattingly82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 22:14:05 -0800

Funny this should come up today- I had a very similar bird in my driveway in
Astoria today. It was pretty much your typical GCSP but with a bright white
throat. I wasn't sure if this was common or not, so I managed to snap a couple
okay-ish pictures, which, if anyone's interested, I can upload to my Flickr
tomorrow evening.

Andrew Mattingly
Astoria