[obol] Re: Spring Arrival Dates: Long and likely annoying for some

  • From: Brandon Green <brandon.green18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 05:22:13 -0700

Dave,

Let's go back and look at what I originally said: "It's likely that at
least a few have crossed the border by now [April 24th].  Still seems early
for Northwest Oregon, but maybe not unprecedented."  I was referring to a
few individual outliers that have *just recently* crossed the border into
Oregon.  I was not implying that a significant number of Swainson's
Thrushes have been hanging out in the Willamette Valley since the middle of
the month.

If you find the above to be controversial, we'll have to agree to disagree.

-Brandon